Men's Haircuts?

pitipur

Registered
hey all - as Ive been here well over a month now, it's time to get the hairs cut. I know there have been a few topics about this before, but it seems those are pretty out of date now from what i was able to search.

wondering if anyone has any recos for english speakers (preferably near Palermo area)? my haircut isn't too complicated, but it's also not so common here, so need to be sure I can explain it to someone in English rather than my pitiful spanish.

Thanks!

BA Hairdresser.... she is in belgrano..... you can search it .. she is also mentioned in past threads...... she is great and a really cool person...

Anyone have any other recommendations? I got ahold of BA hairdresser but she said shes booked solid for the next two weeks. Thanks!

i go to a Danish guy who speaks perfect english, literally the best hairdresser I have ever had cut my hair, i recommend him to everyone.... he works mainly on productions and fashion events but cuts privately and lives in palermo..
if you want i can pm you his details....whatever you do dont get it cut by a local...

Depending on your cut or style, I may be able to help... we live in Palermo Hollywood -- I cut hair in the park outside, or can come to your place. Here's a cut I did on my girlfriend this afternoon....
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:2512]

(Yep, pretty short, I know... but she likes it that way!)

Back