Men's Shoes.

PhilipDT

Registered
I seem to remember that at some point there was a post about good places to buy affordable quality leather shoes. Does anyone know what I'm talking about. I think it was a neighborhood or street.

Don't know the exact place... and I don't know what you consider affordable, but I just bought a very nice pair of leather dress shoes from a place called Oggi, they were about $900 pesos, but if you're going to buy dress shoes buy a pair you can grow old with :) ... the store has quality leather. I think it's a chain but the one I went to is located on Santa Fe, about three blocks up from 9 de Julio. Perhaps Santa Fe and Talcahuano but not sure exactly.

Otherwise there are plenty of places that offer similar quality on Santa Fe, just walk a bit and do some exploring.

I think you are talking about san jose between Belgrano and Chile. Amazing great quality shoes, specially at the corner of Belgrano and San jose

There's a street full of good leather shoe shops in monserrat on San Jose between Mexico and Venezuela, I bought mine there a few years ago and have been very happy with them.

Hope that helps

Back