Mercado Libre The Most Valuable Company in LATAM

Wow. Sounds illegal. How do you get around that?
You could copy some random text before opening the applications. But the problem seems to be gone, I don’t get the warning from my iPhone anymore. A couple of companies tried it on last year, LinkedIn among others.

Filing a complaint with any of these companies is useless, the only thing that helps is massive bad publicity.

Of course if you use Android, your copy/paste buffers as well as all your other data belong to Google anyway.

How can my family in the US receive funds from Argentina via MercadoPago?
Can you use MercadoPago in the US? There are limited opportunities to cash out MP credit here, Axion, Mostaza, Rapipago, and ATMs but with an MP debit card.

Maybe pair with someone who needs to send funds in the other direction?

I've read that one of its really sucessful strategies has been to serve as a bank for many low income people in LATAM. Since they don't qualify for actual bank accounts they go to ML shops, deposit their cash and then use it like a bank.

We're longtime users of ML and the stock has been a great investment. Recently we've started getting next day delivery.

The best business has been to offer debit cards with no fees to low income families, now empowered to shop online for Netflix , and other products.

How can my family in the US receive funds from Argentina via MercadoPago?

I believe this can be done through "AirTM" by the holder of the MercadoPago account. The funds can be sent from MercadoPago to another payment service (Paypal, Zelle, etc).

Back