Mercado Libre

samsam

Registered
Any recent experiences with Mercado Libre? I'd like to get a few electronic items delivered and thought I'd ask before going for it.
Thanks

Would love to be able to pay cash, too, but not sure if it's possible without an Argentine bank account.

Works a treat. Has been minor delays from some stores in dispatching orders, but ask before you order is there is no “envíos con normalidad” remark.
You can pay cash at Rappipago or Pagofacil etc.

Just check delivery times, make sure it says " normal delivery " and look at the dates. I have bought different items and so far so good ( last week )

We've ordered several items. No problems except one that was pretty big/heavy. The vendor sent me a nice note saying that he couldn't send it at time. Exercise resistance bands, ear buds, no problems.

I requested an item with "normal delivery" and the delivery date is being delayed.

I requested an item with "normal delivery" and the delivery date is being delayed.
Things will not be working as smoothly as before. There's no way to know what problems the vendor is having.
Cancel and order from another vendor.

I've placed five orders in the last three weeks, and had no trouble. Some of them took a little longer than normal - two or three days instead of one, but that was all.

Have been buying from MercadoLibre for three years, without a single bad experience. Many merchants now offer a thirty-day return, money back guarantee. I bought an office chair which turned out lighter than expected, and returned it without trouble. MercadoLIbre is the local equivalent of eBay, but the service is far superior.

Back