Mexican Food

steve, looks like they are getting close to the good flavors of Mexican food in Arizona. taco shop in Palermo had some pretty decent tacos. I think the flour is different. 2011 I was very close to buying tortilla machines and bringing them down to start production. corn and flour. in ba they are still along way from the blended flavors of rice, beans, pork or beef with the all important hatch green chiles. yummy.

don't like to rub it in but had huevos rancheros con chile verde for breakfast yesterday. had a smile on my face all day.

Can you get the cheese over there yet? Here they have it all Mild Cheddar, Colby and Monterey Jack and 4 different brands of chips, tortillas, salsas, chilies, guacamole, beans you name it its here. We cook it at home at least once a week. Hell just a cheese quesadilla with some salsa is the bomb. Breakfast burrito with eggs salsa and cheese.

Can you get the cheese over there yet? Here they have it all Mild Cheddar, Colby and Monterey Jack and 4 different brands of chips, tortillas, salsas, chilies, guacamole, beans you name it its here. We cook it at home at least once a week. Hell just a cheese quesadilla with some salsa is the bomb. Breakfast burrito with eggs salsa and cheese.
Here is where???
Last year was the last time I had opportunity to get some Havarti; then poof, got back after 3 weeks in Canada in January and it was all gone.

We also have sweet and hot Italian sausage goes great with the breakfast burrito.

I like a little V8 now and then too makes great Bloody Marys since we have horse radish too.

Back