Milei goes to war with Argentina’s airline unions

More ideological crap. Note from the article "In 2023, the company received no money from the Treasury". There are caveats, but still, why the urgency? It's hate, only that.

Milei wants to turn every disagreement into a personalized conflict. It's not about the economy, that's a red herring. For him, the university protests are about rectors earning too much (everyone else sees that Argentina has top class universities and would like to keep them), and the Aerolineas protests are about excessive pilots' privileges (the Aerolineas staff say they're motivated more by their 80% devalued salaries). Milei and his troll army, led by Adorni, are truly disgusting specimens, fomenting hate at every opportunity.

Remember also that Milei performs more somersaults than a pancake. In his campaign I believe there was mention of converting Aerolineas into an employee-owned airline (something similar to Varig, I naively imagined). Now it's just his hate-filled "screw all of them" ranting discourse.

I read recently that 8 provinces with about 10% of the population are served only by Aerolineas. I assume, at a loss. Milei will effectively give up sovereignty over large parts of the country. As he has already done with the Malvinas islands, of course.

More ideological crap. Note from the article "In 2023, the company received no money from the Treasury". There are caveats, but still, why the urgency? It's hate, only that.

Milei wants to turn every disagreement into a personalized conflict. It's not about the economy, that's a red herring. For him, the university protests are about rectors earning too much (everyone else sees that Argentina has top class universities and would like to keep them), and the Aerolineas protests are about excessive pilots' privileges (the Aerolineas staff say they're motivated more by their 80% devalued salaries). Milei and his troll army, led by Adorni, are truly disgusting specimens, fomenting hate at every opportunity.

Remember also that Milei performs more somersaults than a pancake. In his campaign I believe there was mention of converting Aerolineas into an employee-owned airline (something similar to Varig, I naively imagined).
Now it's just his hate-filled "screw all of them" ranting discourse.

I read recently that 8 provinces with about 10% of the population are served only by Aerolineas. I assume, at a loss. Milei will effectively give up sovereignty over large parts of the country. As he has already done with the Malvinas islands, of course.
Can you please explain what you mean about the Falklands? What soverienty are you talking about?

Back