Minibar/under Worktop Fridge For Sale ?

Aleina Dee

Registered
Is anybody selling one ? It looks like ours has not survived Mother nature´s tantrum.I will get someone to look at itin case it is something silly but just incase and to save time I am also asking here .
The kind I am looking for is the under worktop size. Thank you.

It really would be worth repairing yours Aleina.
They're not cheap when new as I need one too.

I just had someone look at it . The motor shorted out and needs to be replaced . Cost of motor and labour 1200 pesos. I checked the mercadolibre prices beforehand and the motors do go for 500 pesos.. ish. As the mexican saying goes the broth is more expensive than the chicken as I would think the fridge is 10 years old. I will have to see with my landlord .

Were you affected by flooding as well or has yours just reached its natural end of life?

Well,miracles do happen ,some are small as is the case of my resuscitated fridge ...Plugged it in and it worked. Strange with a burnt motor.Well ,we are currently taking it one hour at a time. I risked buying a bottle of Rosado which is undrinkable without chilling and a tub of queso Tholem. To more my current confidence in said fridge will not stretch. :rolleyes:

Back