Misplaced CUIT - Getting a new one

tanvimil

Registered
I somehow managed to lose my CUIT paper. I can't find it anywhere. Can I just go and get a new one, or do I have to do the process all over again?

Try through afip's website first. If not, give them a phone call. As a last resource stop by their office.

Some years ago it was possible to print if from home. I dont have updated info to offer.

Do you mean simply your CUIT number from ANSES or do you mean proof from AFIP that you are paying monotributo taxes?

For just retrieving the number, if you have your DNI number, you should be able to print it out here filling out your data: http://www.anses.gob.ar/autopista/destacados/constancia-cuil.php
by clicking on the first link "Iniciar Consulta." The first link asks if you posses DU, Documento Único, which is your DNI number, to click there. Select Document Único and put in your DNI when prompted. If you don't have a DNI yet, you have to go to the second link for "other documents," such as a passport. Unfortunately, if you don't KNOW your CUIL/CUIT number, you cannot retrieve it from this page! If you don't have a DNI or the CUIL/CUIT number written down somewhere, you might have to go to ANSES with your passport in that case.

Thanks for your replies. Come to think about it I just need the number, and not the actual form. Do you think I can go to any ANSES office with my passport and ask for it?

tanvimil said:
Thanks for your replies. Come to think about it I just need the number, and not the actual form. Do you think I can go to any ANSES office with my passport and ask for it?

If you go on line as emilyr suggested you may be able to find your number within a minute or two. It doesn't matter if you print the form.

That will probably be a lot faster than going to ANSES and waiting (perhaps for hours).

Back