Missing A Turno In Migraciones

enriquetta

Registered
Guys so its me again. Even though Ill start being covered in 48 to 72 hours by medicus, i had a problem today and needed to go to hospital. I went to rivadavia this time, wiaiting was long but it was good service and free so yeah. And the thing is I have a very painful virosis and I should rest completely in the next days if i want to get better since there is no medicine for it. I feel like shit and my turno is tomorrow at 10 and I should get there at 8 to get in line, but I think its beyond me right now. I dont have an issue waiting a bit more to go to migraciones and get DNI, i still have 60 days of tourist visa, but does anyone know if I can have another turno if I miss mine, and if there is a waiting time for me to get it? I tried simply booking another one but the website was like hah! You already have one. So I couldnt do it.

Of course if people have experience of missing the turno complicating things then I go but I think Ifor my health I should stay at home, and the sooner I get better the sooner I can go back to my intership... Thanks guys!!

If you have a turno why go 2 hours early?? For non Mercosur members the line is short And yes the website will not let you book another turno till it is past.

I am mercosur, so line is bigger and on the paper I printed it says I have to arrive at 8 and my turno is at 10...if i can book another one aftermine is past fine, I will do that but i was afraid there was some timet o wait beforethey let you book a turno again..

I think you should be fine. I'm not mercosur, but I had to make another appointment when one of my documents wasn't right. The only 'problem' is that you may have to choose a date a week or so later.

Back