Missing bagels?

Bagelazo

Registered
Hello, everybody: first of all, thanks for spreading the news, as some of you, our new customers, are doing, for our great happiness!
We´re Hanna & Katrin, both expats, baking homemade bagels, for delivery!
We just love them, as you can see at our blog: www.elbagelazo.blogspot.com

Thanks again and have a nice week!

It's nice to see bagels in BA & although I've never tried them, a few people on here seem to think they are good.

But, I'd just like to mention that this forum is not a place for advertising but a place to share information on BA: life, food, friends, fun, bars, cultural difference, etc, etc.

It would be great if you would participate on the forum for something other than just to advertise.

Welcome to the forum.

Yes, seems a little spammy to keep hawking your bagels and not even in the "services" section.

Too bad I won´t be able to buy any of these great looking bagels, for I don´t live in the city, and I only pass through by car. If they would have a street address I could stop by weekly to bring home a batch.

Hi,

We understand that this is a forum for sharing info of life in BA, and we do think that sharing our info / service is, in a sense, useful. We didn´t know of the "services" section, and thanks to notice that.
Actually, we do participate in the forum but on other nicknames, as we both are expats...
We dont want to seem spammy at all, and maybe because of our great enthusiasm for sharing this project with everybody missing bagels, we can overpass the line...sorry for that!

Saludos!

mini said:
It's nice to see bagels in BA & although I've never tried them, a few people on here seem to think they are good.

But, I'd just like to mention that this forum is not a place for advertising but a place to share information on BA: life, food, friends, fun, bars, cultural difference, etc, etc.

It would be great if you would participate on the forum for something other than just to advertise.

Welcome to the forum.

I was missing Bagels and seached for a while and found a bakery that makes them...they are just OK...I am thrilled that someone is taking the time to make a very difficult bread...I will try them...

This doesn't tell us Obama's policy on bagels, Maomaod.

Back