Money Transfer In And Out Argentina

Matt84

Registered
I tried the search engine but the topic was locked.

Save Bitcoin and bank wire: What is the easiest, fastest, way to send a small amount of money from Argentina to USA?

Does Western Union even work? Paypal? etc...
Thanks a lot

No you cannot use WU. If you have an Argentine Paypal account linked to Argentine credit cards you can send usd to a US Paypal account.

If you have money in a US bank account you can transfer money from that account to another US account for free.

If you have money in a US bank account you can transfer money from that account to another US account for free.

describe the method pls?

One way I know of is, Chase bank allows to transfer to any account in USA but limit is 2000 usd/day and requires some actions from the receiver.

The simplest way to get this done is with private individuals who do this in cash, for a small fee.

I know a couple of people on this forum who can recommend you someone.

Disclaimer: The aforementioned people who I know would probably be recommending you my services. B)

Here's how it works. You need to set up the transfer function in your account. When you are ready to make a transfer, you send the recipient's email address along with the transfer amount. Then your bank contacts the recipient and asks if they will accept the transfer and gets the recipient's bank info. The recipient will have to set up a transfer account with their bank also. It takes a several days to get it done.

Here's how it works. You need to set up the transfer function in your account. When you are ready to make a transfer, you send the recipient's email address along with the transfer amount. Then your bank contacts the recipient and asks if they will accept the transfer and gets the recipient's bank info. The recipient will have to set up a transfer account with their bank also. It takes a several days to get it done.

Yes, thats the way its done via Chase bank

But sometimes the person receiving money are not very cooperative in receiving it that way and insist on Wire T. Also at least limit in Chase bank is 2000 usd/day and no more.

Are you talking about PopMoney?

Anyway, with Schwab there is no fee on incoming wire transfers, whether within US or international.

Yes, thats the way its done via Chase bank

But sometimes the person receiving money are not very cooperative in receiving it that way and insist on Wire T. Also at least limit in Chase bank is 2000 usd/day and no more.

The monthly limit is USD 8,000.00 with this method

Back