more locura in Buenos Aires..getting lost on Arenales

Steve, you blog post is just too long. Blogs need to be short and to the point if you want people to really follow them. Remember they have a bunch of other blogs to get through on their lunch break. I basically skipped down to the last paragraph which was the one about your topic:

Yeah, that's crazy what they are doing on Arenales. We ran into that last week when they had changed the block from Pena to Montevideo... Grr. The taxi drivers are convinced it will eventually all go down to the center so...

Anyway, I don't think this would be Cristinas work. It would be the genius of Marci, no?

mini
maybe they are long but there is sooooo much to say!
and yes, it was a macri miracle, can't blame crisitina for this one!

estebandepraga said:
mini
maybe they are long but there is sooooo much to say!
and yes, it was a macri miracle, can't blame crisitina for this one!

Maybe you could split out all those thoughts into different posts. Your title was about the changes on Arenales but you didn't get to it until the last paragraph.

I see now that you only mentioned Cristina's way of greeting and not that this had anything to do with her.

hi i guess you are right but that's my way of writing eventually incorporating the title but thanks!

estebandepraga said:
hi i guess you are right but that's my way of writing eventually incorporating the title but thanks!

I hope I didn't offend! I love following blogs but when they are too long... Well... It's too difficult to read. :eek:

You definitely have interesting topics. But since we were supposed to be discussing Arenales, I skipped down to that part. You could easily have two or three posts with that one post.

Keep it up though. I wouldn't want to discourage creative activities!

Back