Mortgages

Somewhereinba

Registered
So it seems every man and his dog is trying to get a mortgage now they are more 'open'. From what I read the central bank offers the best rates - can someone more experienced fill me in on the details regarding interest, repayments if you can pay it off early etc and if its considered a good deal?

So it seems every man and his dog is trying to get a mortgage now they are more 'open'. From what I read the central bank offers the best rates - can someone more experienced fill me in on the details regarding interest, repayments if you can pay it off early etc and if its considered a good deal?
A lot of people are asking around about these credits, not sure how many are taking them. I for one prefer a variable rate mortgage loan such as Banco Nacion Tu Casa over UVA 30 year mortgage loans, where you will pay an interest rate to the bank and on top of that it gets adjusted by inflation rate. It is extremely difficult to predict the next 5 years here, let alone 30!. Procrear line also is adjusted by inflation but the government subsidizes part of the capital ( this line is for low-middle class families )

http://www.bna.com.ar/Personas/NacionTuCasa

I think you meant Banco Nacion not Banco Central ( they do not operate with individuals or companies, only with other banks )

Back