Moved here in August from Atlanta

jpitts14

Registered
Just found this site, looks interesting and a good place to meet other expats. I currently live in Palermo Hollywood and will be marketing a dove hunting packages to US and European clients for a friend in Cordoba. I am interested in learning about events to meet other expats and hopefully find more ways to market our hunting packages to Cordoba. If you are from the South we can get together and talk about how much we miss pulled pork BBQ, LOL.

Pitts Wilson
Wing Shooting Cordoba

i just saw this message and i am from atlanta. i am getting ready to go back for a little while. i tried to sendyou a PM. but you must have it turned off. message me

jpitts14 said:
I currently live in Palermo Hollywood and will be marketing a dove hunting packages to US and European clients for a friend in Cordoba.

Dove hunting?:eek:

What kind of sport is that?:confused:

I hope permits are limited to hunters with targets on the top of their heads and a couple of scruffy guys (in track pants) are always around to offer to clean it off.:p

I realize that the bird poop scam is often perpetrated by well dressed locals, but I think that scruffy guys in track pants would give the "hunters" a more authentic Argentine "hunting" experience (with them as the real prey).:D

steveinbsas said:
Dove hunting?:eek:

What kind of sport is that?:confused:

I hope permits are limited to hunters with targets on the top of their heads and a couple of scruffy guys (in track pants) are always around to offer to clean it off.:p

I realize that the bird poop scam is often perpetrated by well dressed locals, but I think that scruffy guys in track pants would give the "hunters" a more authentic Argentine "hunting" experience (with them as the real prey).:D

Steve Enjoy the slaughter! <click>

THIS ISN'T HUNT
Birds life is cheap in Argentina

Oh, the horror...the horror...:eek:

Are they really good to eat? :confused:

I should warn you, I'm tired of everything tasting "like chicken.":mad:

But if they taste as good as Spotted Owls, Condors, or Bald Eagles, please save me a place at the table.;)

Haha, im coming down from Louisiana in may, I'll have to bring some pulled pork sandwiches with me! For a discounted hunt, ofcourse!

Im from boston but i lived in ATL for almost 2 years and if i ever go back to boston its through ATL. Although I am a Yankee i couldnt tell you enough how much i miss peach cobbler and the brealfast from Cracker Barrel

Back