Moved To Buenos Aires 1 December

I'm an American photojournalist now living for a season in Buenos Aires. Just found this group over the weekend and I'm glad to have found some LINK to others that are or have been in the same boat I'm in.

Anyone with helpful tips, hints, ideas on getting along and moving forward here, please feel free to share! I need information of ALL kinds!

If you enter key words for topics that interest you in the advanced search feature you will probably find threads with many posts and a great deal of relevant information.

HI how are you doing?

I too move in Nov but have family here that can guide me and help me.

If you are frustrated getting things done please write my name is ofelia and be happy to help.

Thanks for the response O[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]felia. Doing about as good as can be expected. I'd love to find a new apartment or room to rent. I've searched the rental board in this forum and come up empty handed. If you (or someone) knows of such a place (preferably work trade for six feet of space on the floor, that would be awesome![/background]

Hi,

I'd say check craigslist for apartments and rooms. http://buenosaires.es.craigslist.org/

Always loads of offers on there, also you can post your request yourself.

Back