Movers

Anna3313

Registered
Hi Everyone. I'll be moving apartments in a few weeks and got a quote from a moving company. I noticed they asked me to get a hold of the administration of both buildings and find out the permitted moving hours and what insurance I'll need. I've never heard of this before and have moved plenty of times. I emailed the administration of my current building with no reply. Does anyone know the typical hours of moving here? The company comes with insurance. I've moved using fletes in the past but wanted a more professional service this time. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Very likely Mon.Fri 9AM to, say, 5PM and maybe (just maybe) sat 9-1pm (it's just an educated guess)

Hi Everyone. I'll be moving apartments in a few weeks and got a quote from a moving company. I noticed they asked me to get a hold of the administration of both buildings and find out the permitted moving hours and what insurance I'll need. I've never heard of this before and have moved plenty of times. I emailed the administration of my current building with no reply. Does anyone know the typical hours of moving here? The company comes with insurance. I've moved using fletes in the past but wanted a more professional service this time. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
saturday mornings. Early,around 8-10.

In our building the residents committee set the permissible times and they are pasted up in the lobby. If there's nothing pasted up in your lobby, ask a resident who is on the committee.

Thanks, all. Case closed. The administration finally got back to me. Thanks for your responses.

Back