Movies In Castellano Para Todos Y Todas?

Iznogud

Registered
What's going on? Wanted to watch 47 ronin at the theater and it's only shown in 3D and mostly dubbed in spanish, the rare showings in english with subtitles are during the evenings.
I'm very dissappointed in 3D movies and rather watch the less sophisticated but a lot more gentle on my sight and brain 2D versions. Skipped Gravity not to endure the fancy hi-tech stuff, I rather stick to decent scripts and less CG goodness.

Now I wanted to catch Ender's Game. Not shown in english at my dear Village Caballito Complex.
Is this the beginning of a a new trend or just related to kids and summer break?

I want my movies in original language and whatever subtitles,pretty please!

BTW, Last Vegas is fun, in english of course.

I seem to recall someone here telling me that there was some new law that they HAD to show movies dubbed in spanish. The rationale that was explained to me was that it provides more work to actors and actresses here. But, i dont know when said law goes into effect, or if it even exists, but it might explain the gradual change that you mentioned.

Kids movies tend to almost always be in Spanish... Also, around 10% of people have your same issue with 3D movies, if you look online, you can buy your very own set of 2D glasses. Or you can make your own by grabbing two sets or 3D glasses and popping out the the two alternate lenses and swapping them so you have two sets each with either both left lenses or both right lenses.

I seem to recall someone here telling me that there was some new law that they HAD to show movies dubbed in spanish. The rationale that was explained to me was that it provides more work to actors and actresses here. But, i dont know when said law goes into effect, or if it even exists, but it might explain the gradual change that you mentioned.

But I guess mostly movies dubbed in Mexico with neutral Spanish accent.

That only concerns TV signals and Channels, not movie theaters.

http://www.infobae.c...ies-extranjeras

Kids movies tend to almost always be in Spanish... Also, around 10% of people have your same issue with 3D movies, if you look online, you can buy your very own set of 2D glasses. Or you can make your own by grabbing two sets or 3D glasses and popping out the the two alternate lenses and swapping them so you have two sets each with either both left lenses or both right lenses.

How about not bothering and not paying extra for something I really do not care about instead of doing my best to ruin my sight with homemade glasses?

Back