Moving Back To Ba, Bilingual, Degree Holding Yanqui.

Tshalloe

Registered
Hello fellow expats,

My name is Thomas and I'm starting this thread because I'm moving back to Buenos Aires next week. I've spent a lot of time in Argentina over the last few years working on my Bachelor's, studying abroad etc. I have a BA in Spanish with a Latin American Studies certificate. I've made the decision as I am sitting in my room in Miami where I was supposed to begin a Ph.D program but have decided to withdraw during the first week. I am 23 years old, and have a love-hate relationship with Academia right now. I really want to chase my dreams of just living the expat life in Buenos Aires for a few years and enjoy my 20's. I have a place to stay but will be looking for work. Any kind of expat work. I have a good CV, lots of experience in many different areas and am 100% bilingual in Spanish and English with some Portuguese and French skills. If anyone has any job openings for anything, I should be arriving within the next week and I am attaching my CV, and I can send references.

Thank you! Saludos!

-Thomas Shalloe

PS. The phone number listed on the CV is my US cell phone number, I will reactivate my old Argentine cell phone once I arrive.

Back