Moving Back To Us In October - Container Share

Davidglen77

Registered
It looks like I am moving back to the US, in October, permanently. I wanted to put feelers out there to see if anybody was planning to move back around this time (my dates are very flexible, early October being the latest) and wants to discuss sharing a container. I have a very small move, about 35 boxes, NO furniture. So if anybody is looking to move back to the US and possibly share expenses, let me know. Cheers

Another one bites the southern dust. Sorry to hear it, but I understand.

I've been here going on 8 years. I love Argentina, however I am extremely unhappy with the current political, economic and security (or lack thereof) situation.

I've been here going on 8 years. I love Argentina, however I am extremely unhappy with the current political, economic and security (or lack thereof) situation.

Sure, me too! And if it weren't for the job, I would still be there. I'll eventually return, just not sure when.

This time next year, the situation may look very different.
Thanks for your vote of confidence, but I have just gotten to that point where I don't want to deal with the endless problems every day. Sometimes I feel hopeless and / or helpless. I have never felt like this in my entire life. So I have to take control and change my situaiton, as difficult as a decision as it is. I still own property here, which of course I can't sell right now, which will remain rented, so I am not out of the game completely. But physically I don't want to be here anymore.

Thanks for your vote of confidence, but I have just gotten to that point where I don't want to deal with the endless problems every day. Sometimes I feel hopeless and / or helpless. I have never felt like this in my entire life. So I have to take control and change my situaiton, as difficult as a decision as it is. I still own property here, which of course I can't sell right now, which will remain rented, so I am not out of the game completely. But physically I don't want to be here anymore.

Obviously, that's your judgement call. I myself don't have residence (though I could get it easily, and also have property), and come and go as it suits me.

I might be interested. I need to take back some things as well. But…need to sell my place first and get rid of a ton of stuff that I won't be taking back with me. Where are you returning to? I am going to California. Contact me, let's talk.

I just wanted to say.... good luck on the move..I have appreciated your posts and advice on this forum... best of luck to you...

sorry to see you go but I can understand the frustrations... maybe a goodbye party is in order??? well best of luck.... cheers

Back