Moving From Los Angeles

stargatefix

Registered
Hi everyone!

I am from Los Angeles, and will be moving to BA in August. I have never been, but I am really excited to be living some place where the people are so passionate about where they live.

Can't wait to get there, and hope I make a few friends on this site.

Anyways just thought I would come and say hello and introduce myself.

Hi everyone!

I am from Los Angeles, and will be moving to BA in August. I have never been, but I am really excited to be living some place where the people are so passionate about where they live.

Are you talking about us, or the locals?

Yes.Who,indeed,are you talking about? I have been here for 36 years and I suppose that you mean either the old time Argies who go endlessly on about B.A. being the "Paris of L.A." or the Argentines who live in the U.S.and "pipe dream" about all the things that they miss but not those unpleasant economic realities that forced them to leave ever so relucantly.

Yes.Who,indeed,are you talking about? I have been here for 36 years and I suppose that you mean either the old time Argies who go endlessly on about B.A. being the "Paris of L.A." or the Argentines who live in the U.S.and "pipe dream" about all the things that they miss but not those unpleasant economic realities that forced them to leave ever so relucantly.

The Paris of Los Angeles? Really?

Hi there I used to Live in Culver City and worked in Marina del Rey, LA welcome to the Forum

BA is definitely quite different from LA. LA has still that laid back attitute that a Mega city does not have...

The OP has enthusiasm, I'll give him that. No one is passionate about living in Argentina. Least of all the Argentines.

Back