Moving Out Of Almagro, Looking For New Lease

watts105

Registered
We are two 22 year-old boys who are looking to move out next week from our place in Almagro. We would love to move in with anyone who has a room or rooms available, especially with someone in our age range. Also we're open to renting a place to ourselves until May 1st. Any recommendations on either available rooms or apartments with leases until May 1st would be greatly appreciated!

PM's are preferred.

"22 year-old boys." how cute. Is a 22 year old boy similar to a 22 year old man? Or have I missed something.

Yes, you've missed the last 20+ years.

22 year-olds, especially if they're in college or have just graduated, are TOTALLY BOYS!

I remember reading something in an Argentine paper about a 30 year-old boy that was overcome by...(?). But when you read that a paper is calling a 30 year-old a "boy", that part sticks in your head.

Yes, you've missed the last 20+ years.

22 year-olds, especially if they're in college or have just graduated, are TOTALLY BOYS!

I remember reading something in an Argentine paper about a 30 year-old boy that was overcome by...(?). But when you read that a paper is calling a 30 year-old a "boy", that part sticks in your head.
Actually it makes me feel queasy. Also it makes me feel sorry for the women that have to settle for boys.

On the other side... my father (who's 60) flipped out when in the Miami paper it referred to a 60 year old man as 'elderly.' The next day he showed me the letters to the editor by other angry sexagenarians.

When out in Buenos Aires my husband and I still get called the occasional "chicos" (we're in our mid-30s!) Forever young in Argentina. :)

Is anyone going to help these guys find a place to live?

Why don't you tell us more about yourselves and what you're looking for, watts105? What's your price range? And something about your "credentials". For example, I could recommend a nice place that rents private rooms with a shared kitchen, but I'd want to be able to recommend you as well. Are you both quiet, are you party animals, what are your music habits, are you orderly, disorderly/relaxed, etc. ??

My place is available as from Monday, but it's a Studio Flat. There is plenty of space for 2 but you probably want a room for each.

Back