Moving Sale - Electronics, Books, Detergent

SaraOR

Registered
Moving on Sunday and selling these things before I go. Prices are negotiable. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Electronics
Hair dryer (excellent condition) - $50 pesos
2 Samsung cellphones (good condition) - $50 pesos each
Sony DSC-T100 8.1 Megapixel digital camera (poor condition) - $25 pesos

Detergent/Shampoo
5Kg bag of Ala Laundry detergent - $20 Pesos
4 900ml Bags of Vivere fabric softener - $5 pesos for all of them
2 300ml bottles of Ala ultra -$2 pesos
1 900ml bottle of TRESemme flawless curls (rizos perfectos) - $10 pesos

All of the books are gone. Thanks!

Hi. I'm interested in the short stories by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. how can I buy that from you?

Hi, I am interested in your English books --can you send me a PM with more info? Thanks!

If the hairdryer hasn´t been sold yet, could you please PM me with information? Thanks! :)

Hola!

Sony DSC-T100 8.1 Megapixel digital camera (poor condition) - $25 pesos--> what do you mean by poor conditions? Does it take pics?

I'm also interested in the following:
Siddhartha - Hermann Hesse
Midwives - Chris Bohjalian
The Best American Short Stories: 2008 - Salman Rushdie
The Best American Travel Writing: 2008 - Anthony Bourdain

Where are you located?

cq.argentina said:
Hola!

Sony DSC-T100 8.1 Megapixel digital camera (poor condition) - $25 pesos--> what do you mean by poor conditions? Does it take pics?

I'm also interested in the following:
Siddhartha - Hermann Hesse
Midwives - Chris Bohjalian
The Best American Short Stories: 2008 - Salman Rushdie
The Best American Travel Writing: 2008 - Anthony Bourdain

Where are you located?

Yes, the camera does still take photos. The problem is that it shakes because the stabilizer is broken, which means sometimes it is difficult to get the camera to focus. You can still take good photos with it, but you have to be patient. You can still take video with it, but since it shakes a little bit you can hear that and the video is shakey.

Can I grab the spanish fantasy stories? Im also in San Telmo, PM me with the details?
Thanks!

Is one of the Samsung phones still available? And does it come with the charger etc?

Is Sunday too late to come and collect? (There is a slight possibility of coming tomorrow - Saturday - but not as likely).

Also, is the Tresemme biz a shampoo or just a separate product for curly hair? If it is a shampoo, I would be interested in that too. :eek:)

Back