Moving to Argentina - Visa options and process?

I’m not sure if it’s still possible to do this, but I know people, including friends and colleagues, who got their student DNI by doing a degree at the Universidad del Tango and they only had to attend classes once a week (theoretical classes mostly, because they were doing something like History of Tango). Classes were in Spanish though, and this was a few years ago so I’m not sure if it’s still possible.

As for Spanish classes, a few years ago CUI (Centro Universitario de Idiomas) were the only language school that was “requirente”, i.e. that could process student visas for their courses. They got all the Chinese students because of that, so all the other language schools were complaining because they wanted them too. I don’t know if this is still the case (this was 10 years ago), but you might want to look into it.

The UBA CUI Spanish for Extranjeros registration will qaulify for a precaria Visa, so they say. see link below.
As I recall a few forum menbers have done that. Proof .. well search the Forum

The tango schools inscriptions are over this year. However, it is easy and they give you a certificate that you use to apply to legal residency at the DNM.
Citizenhip cases takes long time when you have criminal records, illegal entry, fake passport or visa. Otherwise you need the 2 years plus 6 months more or less if you start it early. But as It was said, it all depends on your plan in long term here.
Otherwise you can just overstay.

The UBA CUI Spanish for Extranjeros registration will qaulify for a precaria Visa, so they say. see link below.
As I recall a few forum menbers have done that. Proof .. well search the Forum

I wonder what the complete set of differences are for the non-mercosur option. Obviously you don't have that ultimate freedom of movement through the countries.

I wonder what the complete set of differences are for the non-mercosur option. Obviously you don't have that ultimate freedom of movement through the countries.

As far as I know Mercosur countries have privileges for obtainig Precaria visas.. Once the Precaria is obtained no difference.

Back