Moving To Ba - Serving/bartending Jobs

devdharris

Registered
Hello All!

I am working on moving to Bueno Aires in February to teach English to children. I recently graduated college, and I just spent a month in Colombia completing my CELTA certification. I've been searching and applying to schools online, but from what I understand it is better to apply in person. If anyone knows of any schools hiring, or any student's looking for private tutoring, please get in touch and I can send you my resume.

However, I'm here to see if anyone knows of any expat bars, or restaurants that are hiring. I have been waiting tables for about 2 years, and I have my bartending certification as well. I'm incredibly personable, and a quick study. I have no problem working weekends, and I will be in town for at least the next year. Again, let me know and I can get you my resume, and references.

Thank you!

Devyn

Try Gibraltar in San Telmo, it's an English pub that's popular with locals and foreigners. I also see a lot of postings on craigslist for bars/restaurants/hostels. Checkout Wallstreet Institute, they have several schools. I was offered a job with them 2 years ago but walked away as the contract was not as discussed.

Good luck Devyn!

Back