Moving to Bahia Blanca in August 2012 - Looking for Bilingual Schools

JenyP

Registered
Hi, my husband, 2 children and myself are planning to move to Bahia Blanca, Argentina, in August 2012. I have a 7 year-old daughter and a 5 year-old boy. They are both fully bilingual. However, once they start going to school there, I would like them to continue practicing their English skills with other expatriate kids besides me at home.

If you are an expatriate, please reach out to me, especially if you have kids. Perhaps our kids can exchange language skills. If you do not speak Spanish, I can also help as I am fully bilingual. My husband is from Argentina.

Also, I've done some research on the internet to find a bilingual school for my kids. The only one that has come across is "Colegio del Solar", but I'm not sure how much it costs. Are there any other bilingual schools in Bahia Blanca? Like I said, I've done research on the Internet and I can't seem to find any other options besides this school. I'm sure there's plenty of excellent private schools, but I rather have my kids expose to both languages. Any tips, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jeny

Thanks,

Jeny

Hi, my husband, 2 children and myself are planning to move to Bahia Blanca, Argentina, in August 2012. I have a 7 year-old daughter and a 5 year-old boy. They are both fully bilingual. However, once they start going to school there, I would like them to continue practicing their English skills with other expatriate kids besides me at home.

If you are an expatriate, please reach out to me, especially if you have kids. Perhaps our kids can exchange language skills. If you do not speak Spanish, I can also help as I am fully bilingual. My husband is from Argentina.

Also, I've done some research on the internet to find a bilingual school for my kids. The only one that has come across is "Colegio del Solar", but I'm not sure how much it costs. Are there any other bilingual schools in Bahia Blanca? Like I said, I've done research on the Internet and I can't seem to find any other options besides this school. I'm sure there's plenty of excellent private schools, but I rather have my kids expose to both languages. Any tips, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jeny

Thanks,

Jeny

Hi Jenny,

I was just wondering how you are doing in Bahia Blanca. We just got the offer to move there in a few weeks. We have only a few days to decide and for me having an international school is very important as we move from country to country every 2-3 years. Therefore I was wondering if you were able to find a good school !?
We have two kids ( 5 and 3) and I would like to have a bilingual school as well but wasn´t successful in finding one. How were you doing? Did you succeed and how is your life with kids in Bahia Blanca?

Thank you very much for your help,
best wishes
LAWoman

Back