Moving to Barracas!

RachinBA

Registered
hey guys. So I have just found a lovely new room and I am moving at the end of the month to Barracas! (Hurrah, escaping my cokehead roommate) Been 4 years in BA and i have lived in San Telmo, Almagro, Centro, Villa Crespo, Once, Palermo...
I am excited! I think Barracas has been mentioned a bit on here...any new neighbours for me? Advice, handy tips? Cheers!

Rachel i would sleep in the garbage out the front of your building just to be to call myself your neighbour

Xox lets meetup sometime

Add a restraining order to the list... Or go for it, what the hell. I wouldn't make any commitments unless he has a webcam though.

Umm I'm a little confused, is someone screwing with me? I honestly just want to know about Barracas. There's noone here who could conceivably have had a crush on me in years so jog off!

RachinBA said:
Umm I'm a little confused, is someone screwing with me? I honestly just want to know about Barracas. There's noone here who could conceivably have had a crush on me in years so jog off!

Depends were in Barracas, give us some cross streets, and someone can give you a better idea.

well, i would, but im a little worried now! ok well,say vieytes y california.

Back