Moving to Bs As soon

kwalarking

Registered
Hi all,

I will be moving from the Uk to Bs As by late next month. I have just secured myself a job and was wondering if I could get some advice from you guys regarding accomodation.

Thank you for your time

I have read most of them and they do not seem to suggest how to go about getting a flat. I will appreciate it if anybody could point me to the direction of trust worthy websites or real estate agents

How long are you here for? Do you have a Guarantor? What area? what budget?

I used this company below and they were amazing and really helpful and were super good at communication
http://www.buenosairesstay.com/
I have just moved here and love it so if you need another newbie to explore BA with let me know. I hope the move goes really well
Sarah

Before i arrived i booked 2 weeks with http://www.waytobaway.com - had plenty of time to settle, adjust and find a more permanent residence.

They went the extra mile more than once for me and the place i chose was great.
Worth a look

bytargentina is another good short-term furnished apartment agency. Really, read the threads about finding apartments and you'll get lots of information. It's impossible otherwise for anybody to help you with your question without you providing a whole lot more info (what your pricerange is, if you're looking to furnish for yourself, if you have a garantia, etc.).

Lee said:
NO! Do not rent anything long term (more than 1 week) online. The photos are ALWAYS deceiving and the place will probably not be as great as it seems from the online description.

As has been suggested in previous threads on this topic, rent a place for a week and then plan on taking that week to actively visit some of the prospective apartments that seem appealing. You will get to see them in person and also have the added benefit of seeing the area that they are located in (that can make a huge difference)!

thank you very much. I am thinking about Recoleta. I am 28 yrs old and was wondering whcih area is suitable

Back