Much Needed Dollar In Argentina?

Hybrid Ambassador

Registered
Why doesn't mrs K, just Dollarise its economy and be part of the Evil Empire.?
Argentina is once again wrestling with its long-time enemy – inflation. Now, it appears history may soon repeat itself, as Argentina teeters on the verge of another currency crisis.
http://www.cato.org/blog/dollarize-argentina-now

Japan is struggling to product 2% inflation. The best economic minds of Japan are looking at Argentina for guidance and inspiration on how to produce inflation. The K government has succeeded where the Japanese government has failed.

Japan is struggling to product 2% inflation. The best economic minds of Japan are looking at Argentina for guidance and inspiration on how to produce inflation. The K government has succeeded where the Japanese government has failed.
Hey joe-san, indeed, I very often said Japan should look to Argentina as a Role-Model if want to learn to prop up the inflation to abate the 10 plus years of _Deflation_goin' on in Japan..Where else in the world you can find that year after year the goods, the new ones off course depreciates before being sold and its prices declines by passing years. The K people is trying very hard to find the way to re-pay the massive debts to the IMF/World Bank, but Japan does not owe money to the IMF, instead lends money to them, that's the difference. Look at the economy of Ecuador, they are doin' OK with the Dollar currency..And Panama has been using Dollars and doin' very OK I presume.

Hey joe-san, indeed, I very often said Japan should look to Argentina as a Role-Model if want to learn to prop up the inflation to abate the 10 plus years of _Deflation_goin' on in Japan..Where else in the world you can find that year after year the goods, the new ones off course depreciates before being sold and its prices declines by passing years. The K people is trying very hard to find the way to re-pay the massive debts to the IMF/World Bank, but Japan does not owe money to the IMF, instead lends money to them, that's the difference. Look at the economy of Ecuador, they are doin' OK with the Dollar currency..And Panama has been using Dollars and doin' very OK I presume.
I mentioned in another post (http://baexpats.org/...150#entry207366) that today is a big day for you as Abenomics is following in the footsteps of Crisynomics with the yen at a 100 to the dollar.

And another way Japanese are tuning Argento is that when the dollar rises against their respective currencies the stock market also rises.

Dollarising the economy is in no way the answer. I think we beat it to death in another thread just a cpl of days ago, but in order to overcome inflation it would require a strict fiscal policy (ie basically reduce government spending). I have more chance of winning the lotería than that happening, given this government drums up votes from various "planes" (ie hand outs) for doing nothing.

Apparently, the Abe-nomics is working. Dollar has appreciated against the Yen, crossing the 100 yen per dollar threshold, the Tokyo stock market is way high, has receovered to 4.5 years ago level..TPP joined countries has accepted Japan to enter the ring. Canada even wants Japan now,initially they did not agree but OK now. Has to fend-off the NZ diary product free entering Canada! Now if Argentina can not re-pay the debts owed to IMF/World Bank,sell themself to the PRC or just join the evil empire and start the still mighty dollar world.! I know, the perma-tourist will lose big time but drastic change has to take place.

Back