Mujica calls Argentines “swindlers”

Pensador

Registered
Mujica is ridiculed by many Uruguayans, who are ashamed of his appearance and his language.

As to swindlers, he should know. He passes himself off as a poor farmer, using jam jars as drinking glasses, but has three powerful tractors at his farm. To my certain knowledge, worth at least thirty-five thousand dollars apiece.

I saw a picture of those tractors after buying a small basic one, and was amazed at the capital he had in those monster machines, complete with air-conditioned cabs.

Does that make him a "tractionaire"?
The unbelievable wealth of 3 tractors is hard for me to wrap my head around.
I wonder how many 70s VW bugs he is also hoarding?

I like him.
Always have.
And my Uruguayo friends do to- but I tend to attract unregenerate hippies who stay up late spinning vinyl techno records and eating chivitos. A real wild crowd of international criminals.

Does that make him a "tractionaire"?
The unbelievable wealth of 3 tractors is hard for me to wrap my head around.
I wonder how many 70s VW bugs he is also hoarding?

I like him.
Always have.
And my Uruguayo friends do to- but I tend to attract unregenerate hippies who stay up late spinning vinyl techno records and eating chivitos. A real wild crowd of international criminals.

I find him uncouth and blabbering . Apparently he loves to drink to excess -.

I wonder how many tractors Vik owns...

Obviously, real wealth exists in Uruguay, and Mujica is not one of the members.
To me, getting upset about Mujica, coming from the USA as I do, is sort of small potatoes.

I dont think Mujica managed to charge the Urugayan government for even a single visit to a video game, much less $200 million or so in golf trips.

While I like Pepe Mujica, yesterday in Colonia, I witnessed prices that were literally from NY City! Bottled water $3.
Soda can $4. Hamburgers (okay, with fries) $10.

WTF!

While I like Pepe Mujica, yesterday in Colonia, I witnessed prices that were literally from NY City! Bottled water $3.
Soda can $4. Hamburgers (okay, with fries) $10.

WTF!

I find Uruguay a absolute rip off for what it offers. There is no justification for the prices there even though Uruguay has the highest minimal wage in Latin America . It seems to be now at least double the price of Argentina in us dollars

Back