Multimedia guy

Gaucho_ec

Registered
Just got back from a California trip and looking to offer my services as freelancer to get back on track after seeing how prices went up. Need to charge more or work more, going for the latter.
Also open to work inhouse, part-time preferably. Willing to do Full-time if the position lures me but have in mind that at least one day a week I'll have to attend classes during the day.

GRAPHIC DESIGNER/WEBMASTER/PHOTOGRAPHER/JOURNALIST/AUDIO EDITING/VIDEO EDITING

I´m a jack of all trades at new media, but not really master of any particular field. Have worked in most areas and understand the difficulties that might arise in each task. This allows me to either be a wild card in a work group and/or be a nexus and facilitator between the involving parts of a project. Translating not only from my both native Spanish to English and viceversa, but translating the designers language, to programmers, marketing to management, etc.

As a freelancer have always relied on flexible design, adjustable to the needs of each client. Can either follow current guidelines of a trademark, or create a new one from scratch.

Salutes! Andrew

http://www.douek.com.ar/resume/

Back