Mundo Lingo This Friday!

starts at 2100 happy hour untill 2300 decent prices sometimes free pizza at 2100ish too

Add possibly 5 more to that count...see ya tonight. We'll wait for ya at coffee chat

OK, today I will try to go! I have a skype meeting at 20:30 and will go when I am done with that.

Lot of guys trying to seek attention of few ladies in Mundo Lingo event on friday evening, at la Princessa.

almost like 5 guys for 2 ladies.

I give up..

Lot of guys trying to seek attention of few ladies in Mundo Lingo event on friday evening, at la Princessa.

I give up..

Well with your bod should be no problem...!! believed this meetings were to socialize only not to score....right away!

I give up..

Bummer! :) :) :)

One of the (few) advantages of being 50+ is that the ratio is considerably better.

Well with your bod should be no problem...!! believed this meetings were to socialize only not to score....right away!

with great efforts and talks , i get the phone numbers and whatsapp..and next day..the girls dont respond..

very sad.

with great efforts and talks , i get the phone numbers and whatsapp..and next day..the girls dont respond..

very sad.
You need to remind them that Whatsapp would work a lot better on a brand new iPhone V!

Back