My 13yo Nephew Robbed - Unusual Method

Hache

Registered
Last week and on his way to afternoon school, my nephew was engaged by a man who appeared to be selling socks. He had a few pairs on one hand. He grabbed my nephew by the arm and told him to give him his cell phone and whatever money he got. The man didn't produce any weapon, but looked messy and his eyes kind of lost. My nephew's still a kid and was scared sh*tless. He gave the man what he wanted, and the man said "take a pair of socks with you, so it looks like you bought them to me". My nephew didn't take them and walked away as fast as he could. This happened at 2PM in front of Colegio Pestalozzi, in the middle of Belgrano R.

I wanted to let you know because these robbers are getting bolder and weirder. You may want to warn your kids.

Hello
Probably this guy is doing the same to other boys from that go to this school, it is a good idea to inform the school and school should inform parents, if they all know it won´t happen again. Really sorry for the poor boy that had to stand such a horrible time!.
Reina

rihornos said:
it is a good idea to inform the school and school should inform parents

Definitely. My nephew doesn't go to Pestalozzi. It just happened there. The problem's the area's packed with schools. Sworn's around the corner, Kolbe and St. Catherine's a couple blocks away, St. Brendan's, Buenos Aires English High School, St. Margaret's and Belgrano Day School also nearby, just to mention the private schools. In the case of my nephew's school, word's been spread already.

Really sorry for the poor boy that had to stand such a horrible time!

Thank you. He's still coping but alright.

I'm so sorry for your poor nephew too!
A couple of years ago, a student of mine warned me about a tea towel seller that had snatched her mum's mobile phone and walked off as if nothing had happened. The woman, however, was brave enough to chase him and got her mobile back but she was shocked too when a random guy came up and started defending the seller and claiming she was accusing an innocent person-obviously the seller's partner-in-crime.

I'm sorry to hear that Hache. It's a horrible thing to do to a child. Only a coward would do that. I would suggest going back to the location and trying to get a picture of this scumbag. You can then give a copy to the police and a couple extra to the schools in the neighborhood. Something to really warn the children in the area.

If you do get a good picture of this filth, please post it here. I am sure there is no shortage of people who would want to teach this lacra a lesson on site.

This jerk has been accused last week of abusing a schoolgirl close to the railroads in Belgrano R, it was all over the news. He had scissors with him and cut some kids hair as well. I´m sorry this happened to your nephew and I suggest you talk to other parents from the school and go to the Police station and if you get no immediate answers call some media. This guy is known by everybody and is always either robing or molesting students!!!!

nikad said:
This jerk has been accused last week of abusing a schoolgirl close to the railroads in Belgrano R, it was all over the news. He had scissors with him and cut some kids hair as well. I´m sorry this happened to your nephew and I suggest you talk to other parents from the school and go to the Police station and if you get no immediate answers call some media. This guy is known by everybody and is always either robing or molesting students!!!!

Wow it's the same guy? I was going to post the same to Hache -- that a girl has just recently been abused by an attacker right near Cramer and Elcano -- where there is kind of a park/plaza by the railway lines. I'm not sure if they questioned anyone for this, but Hache you should tell your family to file a report, it could help to add to a case against whoever is doing this.

syngirl said:
Wow it's the same guy? I was going to post the same to Hache -- that a girl has just recently been abused by an attacker right near Cramer and Elcano -- where there is kind of a park/plaza by the railway lines. I'm not sure if they questioned anyone for this, but Hache you should tell your family to file a report, it could help to add to a case against whoever is doing this.

Well the abuser was a guy that sells socks in the street, looks weird and happens to always be in that area or Belgrano R close to schools. He usually abuses students verbally and now is accused of sexual abuse. The area is not that big, I´m sure it is him.

nikad said:
This guy is known by everybody and is always either robing or molesting students!!!!

So what does it take to see a little justice? Everybody knows this guy and no one does anything about it? Seems to be a theme of life here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MilHojas Articles 0
Back