My Car Stolen.

khairyexpat

Registered
16 o`clock parked my car to play tennis in Ciudad Universtaria (my routine 1 hour).
17 o'clock it was gone.

That PDF document I had trouble with, ... was the insurance Reclamo.

Time has been cruel to me ....

That sucks. Was it parked legally? Maybe it got towed. If you need help sending an email I can help you. At least you have insurance.

Had similar experiance in Uruguay got up car was gone broken glass where it was. Wife freaks of course I just stayed cool and calm. Went to the Police to report it, they had the car. Somone heard the creeps called the police they towed it to make sure it would not get stolen with the broken window, Close call but got our car back in a day. Seems high end Hondas are a big target down here now we park in secure garage.

Thanks @nikad for your help.
Are you sure it was not towed to some city parking lot?
No. I can not be sure .
But Ciudad Universtaria Police was very sure (nothing they can do) it was a Robo not a Grua and advised to file a report at Comisaria 51 . (which I did)

Appreciate your time.

I once heard from a Porteña that her car was stolen 7 times in 10 years. She had a tracking device on the car, so she could always find it back. She had a Volkswagen Golf, it was a popular model to steal, so others could use it for spare parts.

Back