My Citizenship Dni Is Ready And Will Be Delivered Next Week!

arlean

Registered
I can hardly believe it. I give credit to my attorney, Gabriel Celano, who managed to get the citizenship through in ten months and 11 days. The judge welcomed me and handed me the certificate and even posed with me for a picture. What a great person. But my DNI is actually two months late (four months since the hearing) and I was beginning to wonder if it would be two years! After all, we ARE in Argentina and El Expatriado has waited six years! But the assistant attorney, Florencia Acuña went faithfully every week to ask where it is and gave me the news just minutes ago. It is ready and will be delivered next week.

For my part it has been pretty effortless since Gabriel and Florencia did almost all the work including ordering things like birth certificate, translations and so on. All I had to do was show up when required. It's been a good experience. Thanks to you all for your encouragement as well.

Today is a happy day!

Is there some particular advantage to being a citizen of AR?

I think it depends on the individual, Ghost, and their goals. For some of us there are advantages, for some there are not.

Back