Nanny and Maid

LVS

Registered
We have just moved to BA and are looking for an experienced and reliable nanny for our baby, for 3-4 hours a day, 5 days a week.

We are also looking for a maid, to work from 9-6 Monday through Friday.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.LVS

I would like to recommend my own niece, Miriam E Careri. She lived in California years ago, where she got married. Her first son, Brian, was born in Laguna Beach, Ca, 18 years ago. She is petite, (110 lbs), and speaks some English.
She then moved back here, and had two more kids, Luciano (17), and Maximilian (16). I think this qualifies her as a a nanny, doesn´t it?
They are adjusted, well educated kids, with A grades in school. Her husband has a car repair shop here. She lives inside the city, near Liniers.
They have a home, a car, and an small dog.
Her home phone is 3531-6470, and her cell number is 1534311967.
Good luck

We have just moved to BA and are looking for an experienced and reliable nanny for our baby, for 3-4 hours a day, 5 days a week.

Thinly veiled 'we are far too occupied with making money than bother about spending quality time with our own children' thread.

MLK said:

Thinly veiled 'we are far too occupied with making money than bother about spending quality time with our own children' thread.

Have you nothing better to do with your time than pollute these boards with this kind of nonsense?

LVS said:

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.LVS

Welcome to Buenos Aires Hope you like it!!! I would like to recommend my Aunt who has many years of experience as a nanny and cleaning here and in Usa when she went to visit us for 2 month she has done some work as a nanny there too. Understands english but dont speaks. You can call me at 4824 8589 if you want to interview her. My name is Brenda and she is currently cleaning my house and does a great job.

Gracias.

Brenda

Hello,
I will intruduce my self, Dennis van de Laar im from the Netherlands.
Im 26 years old. My working background is construction all-round welding.
The reason why i leave the Netherlands is because i met a girl in Australia and she lives in BA. And we wanna live together now.
I have experience with being nanny and cleaning aswell.
The date i will be in Argentina BA is the 7 th of September.
If you want more info about me please let me know. My email adress is ; [email protected] please let me know something.
Take care ,
Dennis

Hello,
I am British Nanny and English teacher and have recently moved to Buenos Aires and am studying part time at a local spanish school whilst looking for a family to nanny and or tutor for.
My email address is [email protected], I would love to hear from you and if you have already found someone but know another family in need of some part time help I would very much appreciate you passing on my contact information.
Kndest regards

Sarah

Hello,
I am British Nanny and English teacher and have recently moved to Buenos Aires and am studying part time at a local spanish school whilst looking for a family to nanny and or tutor for.
My email address is [email protected], I would love to hear from you and if you have already found someone but know another family in need of some part time help I would very much appreciate you passing on my contact information.
Kindest regards

Sarah

MLK said:

How horribly judgemental..just the way to welcome strangers to a new city...OP please believe the expats are much less venemous than this post would have you believe.

Back