Nanny and Maid

We can work independantly or together. Services include housekeeping and maintanace, sensible or ellaborate cuisine, nanny service para children of all ages. I am male from Boston have been here for 6 months. The other girls is very lovely and is a native of Argentina. We are available to start ASAP and are very eager to work. Although this is only one post we can work independantly or togethr as a team. If you would like outstanding service please contact us. 1564921233 is my cel. I look forward to hearing from you

MLK said:
We have just moved to BA and are looking for an experienced and reliable nanny for our baby, for 3-4 hours a day, 5 days a week.

We are also looking for a maid, to work from 9-6 Monday through Friday.

Thinly veiled 'we are far too occupied with making money than bother about spending quality time with our own children' thread.

This is just mean spirited!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLK
We have just moved to BA and are looking for an experienced and reliable nanny for our baby, for 3-4 hours a day, 5 days a week.

We are also looking for a maid, to work from 9-6 Monday through Friday.

Thinly veiled 'we are far too occupied with making money than bother about spending quality time with our own children' thread.

Have you nothing better to do with your time than pollute these boards with this kind of nonsense?
Argentina is more "family oriented" than the US, this kind of arrangement seems a little bit evil, and probably a lot of people will feel the same. That is way somebody posted it. Anyway, it is a baby, not a 5 year old, so it is ok.

Hi,

I'm looking for just that, part time work at what I call a "household assistant."
I'm 28, have over a decade of experience from occasional babysitting to au pair-ships in Spain and California. I just moved back to Buenos Aires a few weeks ago and am here indefinitely. My email is: [email protected] and there I can send you my resume. I am flexible and can work with your schedule should you need additional babysitting, house cleaning or errands. I would love to be considered for the position.

Thanks,
Bonnie

marksoc said:
Argentina is more "family oriented" than the US, this kind of arrangement seems a little bit evil, and probably a lot of people will feel the same. That is way somebody posted it. Anyway, it is a baby, not a 5 year old, so it is ok.
You MUST be kidding me, most of my friends here grew up with a full time live in maid/nanny. I have maybe one or two friends from the US who did that.

Hola. My name is Leah. I am a 38 year old nurse from the states. I am currently not working and have plenty of time to dedicate to your little one. I have no problem with discussing cleaning as well. Let me know if you are interested. I have been in BA for 3 months now. I obviously speak English as a first language and some Spanish. I have been in Spanish classes for two months and continue to take private classes. Best wishes.
Leah Schauer
[email protected]

Hi, I can highly recommend our cleaning lady, Alicia. She is very sweet, dependable, and honest. She is looking for more full time cleaning or nanny work, which she needs as a single mom to support her kids. If you are interested in meeting her, send me a PM or send me an email.

Back