Nanny/ Babysitting Service

Caribbean

Registered
Has anyone used/ still using a nanny service they would recommend for someone new to BA?

Thank so much.

S.

I'm looking for a nanny, I have a 6 and 2 year old and looking for some one who can help out maybe once or twice a week while I run errands and also for evenings for date nights.

Hey Ladies! I will use the info too. I also have two kids and do need some time help. Thank you so much!

Hi everyone!

I'm currently looking for more hours as nanny or babysitter. Just came back a week ago from London and have a lot of flexibility.
I have both references here in Argentina as well as in the UK.
Feel free to contact me.
Hope to hear back from you!
Ve

Thanks so much Etoile, I will. Write back as soon as we are settled. What is your rate? Do you go by the hour or by the week? I'm looking for someone at least twice a week during the day and definitely a babysitter when my husband and I go out for date nights.

Hi,

If Etoile doesn't work out above, my Argentinian girlfriend also works as a nanny. She lived in Canada for a year last year working as a nanny and speaks fluent English and obviously Spanish. She's quite flexible with her time and charges by the hour.

feel free to PM me for rates etc..

Thanks,
Nelson

Hi S,

I charge by the hour and the rate remains the same for daytime and night hours, week or weekend. I'm currently charging $40 ARS per hour.

Cheers,

Ve

Back