nanny to recommend

Jcyordenana

Registered
I posted here recently looking for a babysitter and got very lucky with nice match for our son. During the search I met another very nice young woman that needed more hours than I could give her, and I would love to help her find the more full time position that she needs.

She is studying photography M-F from 6-11 at La Facultad so she would be available mornings and afternoons, and needs close to full time work to make the move from her current position.

She is the daughter of a friend of another parent at my son's jardin, and spent a year in Denmark as an exchange student / au pair, so she speaks Danish as well as English and has consciousness of certain things that I miss taking for granted here, such as not pouring sugar down my son's throat all day and leaving the television OFF...not complaining, just trying to give a bigger picture of who I am and what I look for in a caregiver! ;)

PM me if you're interested and I'll pass on her information.

Saludos
Julie

Hallo Julie

Is she still free on the market?

We just arrived from denmark.

Best regard

Majken

I have a person to whom can recommend for everyone who want help.
She TANIA is a daughter of my housekeeper and sitter. I know her from 4 years old (now 24 years), she is very calm (tranquila) so, not very active, and also know nothing about English. But love so much babies and children and sometimes come to help her mother and off course my house. Good to work as nunny and housekeeper.
Here in Argentina it is very important person with calm (tranquila) not necessary with much efficiency... if they were they would get another kind of job.

As my daughters have grown up, sometimes our nunny Teresa (mum of TANIA) have time so that if you want someone with whom want to talk and practice your Spanish, she will teach as like Argentinian Mother.
Please send me your inquiry and I will help first communication with them.

[email protected]

I have a person to whom can recommend for everyone who want help.
She TANIA is a daughter of my housekeeper and sitter. I know her from 4 years old (now 24 years), she is very calm (tranquila) so, not very active, and also know nothing about English. But love so much babies and children and sometimes come to help her mother and off course my house. Good to work as nunny and housekeeper.
Here in Argentina it is very important person with calm (tranquila) not necessary with much efficiency... if they were they would get another kind of job.

As my daughters have grown up, sometimes our nunny Teresa (mum of TANIA) have time so that if you want someone with whom want to talk and practice your Spanish, she will teach as like Argentinian Mother.
Please send me your inquiry and I will help first communication with them.

[email protected]

Back