Native English & Spanish Graduate From Top Uk University!

jorgeantuna

Registered
Hey I am recent Experimental Psychology Graduate from the University of Bristol looking for work in Buenos Aires around the beginning of April. I have conducted countless of research and presentations throughout the course of my degree and have been deeply committed to the arts so posses a mixed creative-scientifc skills set. Furthermore I am entirely fluent in both English and Spanish! I am interested in marketing and advertising roles and looking to commit between 3-6 months . Nevertheless, I am more than open to other jobs especially within the start-up tech industry which I find very exciting! Please turn to my Linkedin page for a better idea of my profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jorgeantuna?trk=hp-identity-photo

I would be so grateful for any job searching tips and any comments about how likely it is for me to find one

Kind Regards
Jorge Antuna Ros

I think you are over qualified for the job, but that is what came to my mind: the British Council of Buenos Aires has an ongoing search for remote teachers (but I think they should be based in BsAs anyway). You should apply through the BC job portal.

Back