Native English Speaking Babysitter needed

Hi Florencia, hope all is well. Are you still looking for a nanny? I moved back from Boston a couple months ago and would be happy to help out! Let me know.
[/QUOTE
Hello! Just what I was looking for. I’m Costanza, I’m 18 and an art student in Buenos Aires. I grew up in Evanston, Illinois and I still speak English regularly with my sister since it was our first language. I was looking for something like this because I love kids and love speaking in my favorite language. Hope you’re interested!
My email is [email protected] if you want to contact me.
Hi Florencia, hope all is well. Are you still looking for a nanny? I moved back from Boston a couple months ago and would be happy to help out! Let me know.
Hi! I am looking for a native speaker nanny to play with my 18-month son three days a week from 5-7pm. If you are interested, please contact me at [email protected].

Hello fellow BAexpats. We have recently moved to Baires and we are looking for a Nanny/ babysitter to spend time ( play, take them to the park, go to movies, etc) with our 4 and 5 years old sons about once a week so that they keep their native language alive. Native english speaker a must! Please send your references or resumes to [email protected]. Thank u!
My girlfriend would be ideal. Let me know if you are still looking.

Back