Native german/austrian au pair wanted

Au Pair Argentina

Registered
NATIVE GERMAN SPEAKERS NEEDED FOR LIVE-OUT AU PAIR ROLE

Want to learn more Spanish?
Want to earn a good salary working part time?
Want to experience how an Argentine family lives?

Do you enjoy working with kids?
Have you got lots of energy and not afraid of hard work?
Got experience working with children?
Then this is the job for you!

We are a professional Au Pair agency so we charge a signing fee.

Working as an au pair you'll work 4 hours a day playing and looking after children

You'll need to be available for a 3 month minimum commitment.

NATIVE GERMAN SPEAKERS only please.

Take a look at our website for more information.

http://www.aupairinargentina.com/

Send your CV to:

Anna at:

[email protected]

Cheers

It's a fraudulent agency. It's run by a British woman named Anna Templeton and she resides in London, and operates in Buenos Aires without paying taxes here. I'm in the process of reporting them to the tax authorities in BA. I was scammed out of $250:

I paid them $250 to be placed with a family who was not even sure they could provide for au pair. I lost the entire sum because she would not give me even a partial refund if I did not sign an additional contract that prohibits me from speaking about my experience.

I have recently learned from the family that this agency does not have a bank account in Argentina either- the family was asked to take a check to a representative's boyfriend's house. I seriously doubt the legitimacy of this agency. I'd suggest avoiding working with Templeton or her representative Isabel Glover.

Templeton also runs AuPairInAndalucia.com and "SplatArgentina."

I have screenshots on my blog: www.aupairinargentina.wordpress.com

AuPairInArgentina.com Scam

dinister said:
It's a fraudulent agency. It's run by a British woman named Anna Templeton and she resides in London, and operates in Buenos Aires without paying taxes here. I'm in the process of reporting them to the tax authorities in BA. I was scammed out of $250:

I paid them $250 to be placed with a family who was not even sure they could provide for au pair. I lost the entire sum because she would not give me even a partial refund if I did not sign an additional contract that prohibits me from speaking about my experience.

I have recently learned from the family that this agency does not have a bank account in Argentina either- the family was asked to take a check to a representative's boyfriend's house. I seriously doubt the legitimacy of this agency. I'd suggest avoiding working with Templeton or her representative Isabel Glover.

Templeton also runs AuPairInAndalucia.com and "SplatArgentina."

I have screenshots on my blog: www.aupairinargentina.wordpress.com

AuPairInArgentina.com Scam

Dinnister, sorry you suffered at the hands of this fraudster and good for you for making the time and effort to try and ensure she doesnt scam other innocents.Best of luck.

HEY ! , I can certainly go for an au pair. In a nice cheerleaders number !
( doing the trademark Groucho Marx eyebowa and Cigar ....)

This part of the contract intrigues me:

6. The Signing Fee

6.1 The Signing Fee becomes due the moment that the Au Pair confirms acceptance of a Client. The Agency will email the Au Pair to request the Signing Fee and any agreed supplements. Signing Fees are payable within 7 days of this Signing Fee email being sent by the Agency. The Agency reserves the right to charge interest and a £50 surcharge on all accounts not settled within 7 days of receiving such email.

6.2 The Signing Fee payable to the Agency by the Au Pair shall be as follows:

(a) U$200 for a placement with a Family

(b) U$50 deposit which will be returned on completion of the Contract with the Family and on completion of an Orientation

6.3 In the event of a Family terminating their Engagement with an Au Pair during the Guarantee Period, for personal reasons, due to unsuitability, or for any reason whatsoever the Au Pair must notify the Agency in writing immediately, and in any event prior to the departure of the Au Pair, stating the reasons for the Au Pair’s proposed departure.

6.4 The Agency cannot guarantee that a suitable Family is available for immediate replacement but the Agency shall endeavour to give existing Au Pairs priority over new Au Pairs. Should no suitable replacement be offered within 30 days of receipt of written notification from the Au Pair of the Au Pair’s proposed departure, the Au Pair may request a refund from the Agency, subject to a US$100 administration fee, which will not be refunded under any circumstances. Refunds/replacements are subject to punctual payment of the Signing Fee. Rejection of an alternative replacement Family by the Au Pair may result in delays and will not entitle the Au Pair to a refund. If there are grounds for considering either breach of Contract by the Au Pair or the Au Pair behaviour to be unsatisfactory, no refund or replacement will be offered. The Agency’s decision will be final in this respect. No refund will be considered or made after the Guarantee Period.

6.5 No refund can be made should the Au Pair decide not to be an Au Pair after he/she has signed the Au Pair Registration Form.

Per their own agreement, that $250 should have never been charged to you until they found a client. Why did you have to pay it in August? Seems like they broke their own terms and conditions, if you ask me.

Honestly, I assumed that a fully traceable agency with full names and a legitimate registered (London) address wouldn't mess with me so badly. If I'd seen warnings like the ones I've now put up, I would not have gotten involved.

And you are correct about them breaking their own terms and conditions. Initially, Templeton offered me a partial refund with no mention of a contract. Only a few weeks later when I mentioned I'd put my story on the internet, she brought her lawyer and gag orders into the game. She must have been betting on me signing that contract to keep the scam under wraps.

And what is this fraud going to do to you with a lawyer? Like most people who commit frauds, she is obviously a coward, and I will say the same thing again all over again. NO legitimate and serious employment or placement agency charges fees of any kind to potential candidates.......if they are serious and trustworthy they get paid handsome fees for placing quality, background verified candidates with employers. Avoid this one like the plague!

Back