Native Speakers for Voice Recordings

pez

Registered
We are looking for native English, Spanish, and French speakers with neutral accents to do one or two days of recording during the last 2 weeks of March. We need both male and female speakers. You MUST be a native speaker of the language for which you are applying. Compensation will be discussed during the interview which will be held the work week of March 11. Please send us an email at [email protected] with the following information in the subject line.

(Male or female) for voice recording in (Your Language)
Example: Female for voice recording in Spanish

Note: English must be AMERICAN English. We will not be accepting other English accents at this time.
Please also let us know what country you're from if you are applying for Spanish or French.
Thank you!

Estamos buscando hablantes nativos Inglés, Español y Francés con acentos neutrales para dos días de grabación durante las últimas dos semanas de marzo. Necesitamos tanto hombres como mujeres. Debes ser hablante nativo del idioma al que te vas a postular. La remuneración se acordará durante la entrevista que se llevará a cabo en los días hábiles de la semana del 11 de marzo. Por favor envíanos un correo electrónico a [email protected] con la siguiente información como asunto:

(Hombre o mujer) para la grabación de voz en (Tu idioma)
Ejemplo: Mujer para la grabación de voz en Español

Nota: El inglés debe ser inglés ESTADOUNIDENSE. No aceptaremos otros acentos por el momento.
Por favor háznos saber de qué país provienes si vas a postularte para Español o Francés.
¡Gracias!

I have always been astonished at people and companies that look to hire people for established tasks and yet force you to come to see them before giving an idea of the monetary compensation involved...Are they ashamed, afraid of just not on the up and up??? Is it just me?? THis is not a comment on just this add and certainly not on this individual as i dont know him but i really dont get it

KevinK said:
I have always been astonished at people and companies that look to hire people for established tasks and yet force you to come to see them before giving an idea of the monetary compensation involved...Are they ashamed, afraid of just not on the up and up??? Is it just me?? THis is not a comment on just this add and certainly not on this individual as i dont know him but i really dont get it

An employer may believe there are good, business reasons for doing this: whether those are founded or unfounded is another matter. What I don't understand are applicants who can't follow requirements such as 'reply by email' or 'contact us by PM' Surely demonstrating an inability to follow instructions by posting to the board is a dealbreaker from the word go, isn't it? Any employers out there care to comment?

Back