Nautical invitation

Hi J.Robert,
I was born in Romania actually then emigrated to Canada when I was 6, I've been living in BA since 2004 with my Argentine wife and our daughter.
I would LOVE to go sailing, and more to the point, if you are so inclined, I would love to learn more practical sailing skills. I've had an introduction to sailing and I fell in love with it immediately.

Cheers,
Gab

I would love to go sailing with you!

I'm from the Netherlands and have sailed for 4 years on Lake Michigan and am missing it since I live here since last year.

Sent you an email as well.

Looking forward,

Staszek

Hi Robert!

Who could refuse and offer like that??
When would you be available? if you do want company, we would be sure to bring all the food and drinks for you too!

a day on a boat sounds divine right about now!

Hi Robert,

Thank you so much for a great sailing afternoon on your boat! We had a fantastic time and hope to go out with you soon again!

Thanks!!

Hi Robert,
I sailed in Boston for several years, asked about sailing on these forums a few months ago, and would love to come sailing, as a passenger and/or crew. When do you go out?

TTYS,
Ben Buckman

Hi Robert!

Thanks for a great afternoon on the river. Looking forward to repeating the outing again in the future and improving my sailing skills!

Thanks!

Thanks Robert! Great evening on the river, I really missed sailing

Let's do it again with some more people! Anyone up for this week?

super,i too--i m sailer and have been on the river--got stuck-no water.
where to charter something??

Back