Nazi War Memorabilia Loot Found In B.a. Suburb

I do hate them Nazis, they killed half of my family, but what law did the merchant actually violated?
There is a crime if there is prior law that was promulgated.
(Nullum crimen sine praevia lege ) is main principle in Roman Law, as far as I know .

Some mid-level bureaucrat will sell it all on Mercado Libre.

Didnt Interpol and PFA commit felonies?

They assaulted the collectors house with many military trained armed personel, with automatic weapons, then sequestered their home, and STOLE their collection?

Whats the difference between interpol, the police and street thugs who do the same?

Then the news covers it like they solved a crime and are helping people?

When the police commit crimes, its still crimes isnt it?

Please someone explain the laws the collector broke, or am i stupid?

On La Nación i read that it is not illegal to have such things but it is to show it to someone else as it could be interpreted as trying to spread Nazism.

In Germany it's completely legal to purchase and own objects from the Nazi period - as long as all Nazi symbols are neatly taped off and covered. After all, wearing or publically showing Nazi symbols is forbidden in Germany. In Italy, England and the United States Nazi symbols don't have to be covered.

According to paragraph 86 ff of the German criminal code, it is forbidden to import or manufacture Nazi objects. Nevertheless, the trade of Nazi objects in Germany is flourishing and historic medals, uniforms, weapons or books can be found at flea markets, on the Internet or at so-called militaria auctions. Most of the items are from Poland.

http://www.dw.com/en/the-right-approach-to-nazi-memorabilia/a-17573542

On La Nación i read that it is not illegal to have such things but it is to show it to someone else as it could be interpreted as trying to spread Nazism.

I guess he was showing to allot of people then.

Back