(Need a Babysitter?)Looking for Part-Time Work!

AlyceInWonderland

Registered
Hola!

My name is Alyce, and I am a 26yr old originally from NJ/NY area, and now living in BA. I have only been here 3 months, taking classes (which are now finished) and now I am slowly running out of money (eek!). I am currently looking for some part-time work, and although I am aware that jobs are hard to come by here, I'm not looking to get rich, but rather feed myself and make a couple extra bucks.

I am interested in baby-sitting and have years of experience watching children of all ages. Looking to take the wife out on a date, but need someone to watch the kids? I am very responsible, love kids and have a very flexible schedule at the moment.

Although I am looking for baby-sitting jobs, I am open to other part-time work as well. My spanish is at an intermediate level but I have a BA in English from Monmouth University(in New Jersey), I am TEFL/CELTA certified, and love to write. I have worked in the restaurant industry for over 10 years(managing, serving, bar tending and food prep). I am also very interested in art/fashion/music and have worked for years in an art gallery setting up events and doing random PR work, and have also done some trend forecasting work for a fashion accessories company in NYC.

I'm basically looking for any kind of part-time work to keep me busy and make me some extra cash. If anyone knows of anything, or needs a babysitter, please email me at [email protected]. I would also appreciate it if people could refrain from pessimistic responses (I'm know that its hard to find work in this city, esp. if you are not fluent in Spanish), but any helpful information on where to search for work is encouraged!

Muchas Gracias!
Alyce
[email protected]

Hi Alyce, too busy to figure out a plan, but I have 2 children (6 and 8) and I would love to have someone coming/taking them to the park downstairs/hang around and speak to them in English... please feel free to PM me with a proposal/suggestion ...

Regards,

Mercedes

Back