Need A Cat-Sitter

Skick

Registered
Hello,

My husband and I are relocating to Buenos Aires in September with our three cats. I have searched online for cat-sitters in BA but can only find dog-walkers. Does anyone have a recommndation for a cat-sitter or can point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Skick,

welcome on the forum.
If you could specify why do you need a cat sitter for (occasional weekend out, cat sitter going to your place daily to feed cats and keep them company, someone taking your cats at their home when you are away for months) and where, it would be helpful.

If you can't get any relevant info here, you can always get in touch with numerous pet associations that should be able to give you some name/numbers depending on the area where you will be living.

What area are you in? I advertise as a dog-sitter but I like cats too. While I wouldn't offer to have them stay at my house, if it was cat-sitting in your place that would be fine. (I have references too). Anyway send me a PM if you want to let me know when you might need some help.

Hello,

My husband and I are relocating to Buenos Aires in September with our three cats. I have searched online for cat-sitters in BA but can only find dog-walkers. Does anyone have a recommndation for a cat-sitter or can point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance!

Perhaps you should acquire a Rottweiler instead.

Hi Skick,

welcome on the forum.
If you could specify why do you need a cat sitter for (occasional weekend out, cat sitter going to your place daily to feed cats and keep them company, someone taking your cats at their home when you are away for months) and where, it would be helpful.

If you can't get any relevant info here, you can always get in touch with numerous pet associations that should be able to give you some name/numbers depending on the area where you will be living.

Thank you for your reply.
We would need a cat-sitter occasionally while we are traveling, not everyday, and we would like for them to come to our place in San Telmo.
Thanks for the advice!

I live near by in Constitucion. Let me know if you can't find somebody.
I'll be happy to do it.

wheres-my-cat-1-abductedbyaliens.jpg

Could people who think that they have been abducted by aliens perchance be cat owners? Just a theory that I have had for some time. A green cat with huge limpid eyes sucks the life out of his owner (at least our mothers told us they would) in this original acrylic painting.
http://www.ebsqart.com/Art-Shows/Exhibits/Into-Unconsciousness/1/Alien-Abduction/13756/

Back