Need A Couple Of New Show Recommendations

Big Al

Registered
Whats everyone watching these days? Im outs of shows, need some new ones. Season ended for Sons of Anarchy and The Walking Dead, and Breaking Bad is over, so if any one knows of some good shows similar to the ones I just mentioned please enlighten us.

House of Cards (netflix) is excellent..not exactly similar to the shows you mentioned, but a very classy political thriller nonetheless.

I have been told Spartacus is also very good.

We've been watching Justified -- it's a decent series but not so all encompassing that you feel like you have to watch every minute back to back and it doesn't take over your life like say, a Breaking Bad. Lots of people into Scandal and the Netflix series House of Cards, haven't checked out either. Blacklist was showing on my plane recently, it's James Spader, it was only the pilot but seemed ok. Sherlock Holmes from BBC or Channel 4 is more like a mini-series but very good

Oh and when at home recently few people mentioned Hostages w/ Toni Colette.

I suggest "Pablo Escobar, el patron del mal", priceless but, only, in Colombian.

I like the old shows... Breaking Bad, Big Love, Six Feet Under, Sopranos. As for new stuff, I just quit Homeland. I'm still going with Girls (great if you're a girl!), Modern Family, Portlandia, Nurse Jackie, Ray Donovan.... gahhhh I watch too much TV!

I like the old shows... Breaking Bad, Big Love, Six Feet Under, Sopranos. As for new stuff, I just quit Homeland. I'm still going with Girls (great if you're a girl!), Modern Family, Portlandia, Nurse Jackie, Ray Donovan.... gahhhh I watch too much TV!

I'm not a girl and I think Girls is absolutely fricken hilarious, new season starts January 12

Back