Need A Nanny? That's Lucky - Mary Poppins Seek Families!

DiddeF

Registered
Do you need a good, reliable, experienced and loving nanny with good references?
I might be the one for you!

Who am I?:

My name is Didde Skødt Falk.
I am a smiling, happy, open-minded, adaptable, responsible, talkative (I am a good communicator, and love good conversations) loving young Danish woman in the age of 24.
I’m still young enough to be full of energy but still "old" enough to have loads of experience. I am easy-going and relaxed. I love to laugh and have fun - both are really important to me.

I like to be active and keep up a good health. I love to ride horses, and have had my own since I was 9. I like biking, hiking and playing outside. I also like to hang out with friends, watch a movie, read books, and from time to time just stay home and do absolutely nothing.
I have recently discovered a passion for cooking and baking. I’m not the best cook yet, but I'm practicing and enjoying being in the kitchen.
Family-life means everything to me! My family is my roots and I value quality time very highly.

Who I am as a Nanny?:

When it comes to children am I very patient, loving, sympathetic and caring. I’m in the belief, that it is best for the children, that they know what to expect, that there are boundaries and that they are raised with love.
I reckon one of my strongest childcare qualities is that I see every single child where it is – as an individual. I always try my best to encourage them to learn new things, help them grow, to strengthen their self-esteem and self-confidence.

So what type of activities will I do with your children?? Well, I like to be active with the kids, so you can expect that we will dance, go for walks, jump in puddles and sing in the rain. I will also do role-plays, active-fairytale-stories, puzzles, drawing, crafting, help them to use their imagination, help them come up with games themselves and cook and bake with them.

I love to work with children because they bring so much laughter and joy – it is vivifying and motivational.
I’m longing for a job where I can do a difference – where I have the opportunity to teach and where my presence can help to bring out smile and joy.
I’m very confident being alone with kids and I will promise you, that I will give love and care to the most precious in your life.

Qualifications:

· 3 years of working fulltime with children
· 9 years of nanny/babysitting
· 4 years of children with difference disabilities
· First Aid Certified – special according children and infants
· Experience as au pair in a multicultural/multilingual family
· Danish Passport

What can I offer you?:

A girl who is loyal, reliable, caring and responsible, so you wont have to worry whether I will show up or not – I always will.

I can provide care in your house, take your children out, or accompany your family on daily trips, holidays, parties etc.

· Occasional babysitter: This can be day/night/weekends.
It can for example be:
[indent=1.35]· One/two/three scheduled days/nights every week for a while[/indent]
[indent=1.35]· When you are in need of it[/indent]
[indent=1.35]· A full weekend[/indent]

No house-chores will be done – except of cleaning after the children, make their meals and eventually shower.​
This is hourly paid and cost between 75 and 90 pesos pr. hour - depending on time and how many children.
If you need my service in the hours from 9pm-6am you will pay the cab fare.

You will have to check my availability three days beforehand.
Cancellations will have to be made 24 hours before or you will have to pay a fee of two hours.

· Emergency/last minute-babysitter: This can be day/night/weekends.
I will do my best to change eventually plans I might have, to help you out. This is hourly paid and cost 100 pesos pr. Hour. From 9pm-6am you will pay the cab fare.

· Long-term-live-out-nanny/aupair: Monday to Friday.
I will stay with your children 8 hours a day. Help with light household chores and everything that include the children.​
This is monthly paid and we will negotiate the price​

· Cleaning/ help at parties/ waitress/ assistant/ dog walker etc:
I have in Denmark worked in an accessories shop, been a waitress and cleaned offices. I am service-minded, an easy learner and hardworking.​

I will be more than happy to answer any questions you might have, to tell you more about me and my work, or send you references from my former employers - so please feel free to contact me.​

All the best​
Didde Falk​

Montevideo 1766, 8c, Recoleta, Buenos Aires
Email: [email protected]
Phone/whatsapp: +54 9 11 4402 5904​

Attachments

• didde 2 .jpg
    didde 2 .jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 5
Back