Need a spanish teacher

fmb

Registered
Hi,

I need a spanish teacher for a friend of mine that is caming to Argentina in June. Do anyone know one? Please send me the email.

My name is Verónica Bonafina, I am a native speaker from Buenos Aires, have studied Philiosophy and am a working Spanish teacher, as well as a translator. I´m also interested in art, especially literature and cinema. My fee is $ 40 pesos per hour (all materiales are included). You can see in www.hablarleeryescribir.blogspot.com my student´s written works in spanish, my profile and at the end some of their recommendations in english.

Verónica Bonafina
Lavalle 2027 2 D
4371-9166
vebonafina@yahoo.com.ar
www.hablarleeryescribir.blogspot.com

María Laulhé

Registered
fmb said:
Hi,

I need a spanish teacher for a friend of mine that is caming to Argentina in June. Do anyone know one? Please send me the email.

If you are still interested you can write to me at: malaulhe@hotmail.com

My name is María and I´m a translator and a Spanish / English teacher.

Regards,

María-

Napoleon

Registered
I still think that there is an insanely HUGE niche not being filled in this city.

WANTED: Spanish speaking girlfriend.

WANTED: Spanish speaking boyfriend.

I even suggested that there should be an intercambio dating service at the desk of the language school where I first took lessons. Maybe I'll talk to the chicas at Spanglish. It's such a no-brainer that it's amazing that there isn't something already.

(I'm sure some of the yentas in Once, Almagro/Abasto, & Belgrano already have a pseudo-official service up and running, but I think theirs might be a little more closed that what I'm talking about.)

bettinaprofe

Registered
My name is Bettina, I am 28. I have a degree in Communications (Universidad de Buenos Aires) and, apart from teaching Spanish, I am a professor in Communication Studies in the city of Buenos Aires high schools. I have been teaching Spanish to people from all over the world for the last five years. Flexible classes. Write me!

bettinaprofe@yahoo.com.ar