Need Actors (Some English) For Fun Film Project

JetsonDavis

Registered
Hello,

I am a filmmaker from Los Angeles and will be travelling to BA for the first two weeks of Feb. My daughters (who live in Quilmes) and I are planning to make a short film and need actors to help us! We can write in any character who wants to join us. We will be shooting in and around BA the week of February 9th.

I will be shooting with the new Blackmagic camera which is a 4k HD camera, so it will be a great opportunity for an actor looking for footage for their reel.

Please email me at jeff (at) panopticpix (dot) com or leave any ideas as to how to connect to actors on this thread.

Thanks mucho!

Jeff Davidson

Hello,

I am a filmmaker from Los Angeles and will be travelling to BA for the first two weeks of Feb. My daughters (who live in Quilmes) and I are planning to make a short film and need actors to help us! We can write in any character who wants to join us. We will be shooting in and around BA the week of February 9th.

I will be shooting with the new Blackmagic camera which is a 4k HD camera, so it will be a great opportunity for an actor looking for footage for their reel.

Please email me at jeff (at) panopticpix (dot) com or leave any ideas as to how to connect to actors on this thread.

Thanks mucho!

Jeff Davidson

Is that your way of saying you want people to work for free?

Back